Alphabet Community Center Services
- Facilitate weekly support group meetings offering a group therapy model of support for Trans Youth identified and questioning individuals 12 to 20 every Thursday at London Public Library Downtown 6-8pm in the Tonda Room.
Adult support we recommend Family Services London's Group
- Provide referrals to health care professionals, housing and shelter support as well as other service requirements.
- Patient Advocate; accompanying individuals to medical, psychiatric, legal and other appointments where power imbalances and systemic discrimination causes distress or difficulties in obtaining proper care.
- Education and training on Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Trans issues as well as Ability/Disability including Mental Health.
- Partnering on relevant research projects that have impact on the health and well being of our target groups.
- Provides employment programs, and giving on the job training and support through our bi-weekly radio show.
- Between the Margins radio show on CHRW radio is a show about Human Rights and "Peoples pursuit of Happily Ever After". Michelle Boyce hosts the show with various members of the community providing co-hosting, on-air commentary, research and show production. Provides real resume references for a community where losing job history due to name and identity changes is commonplace.
Call/txt: 519-765-5000 24/7
Donations of $20 saves a life with gas for a wellness check, $100 pays for the crisis line for a month, and $150 pays for a youth's name change! We receive no government funding so every dollar you can help with saves lives.